Thursday 15 December 2011

Outfit | Black & White


I'm really liking black and white at the moment and I think that makes things so much easier when I'm trying to put together a wardrobe of basics that can be easily mixed and matched. Colours come and go but black and white will always be in. Wore this today while I went into town to meet and catch up with a few different people. Wearing Uniqlo top and leather belt, GAP jeans, leather shoes from Taipei, leather bag from Seoul, and the sheer outerwear is from a local boutique. One more sleep til Tokyo! It's like Christmas Eve but ten times better!
_____________________________________________

And many thanks to Sarah & Alexa of Pixiekrane who kindly did an interview and feature on StyleSophomore. It was nice to meet up with them today, they have a really cool blog where they share their passion for fashion, arts and the creative scene here so I'm really pleased to be a part of that. You can check out the feature here