Wednesday 4 January 2012

Emi, Tokyo


This is Emi who I was photographing when James took the shot of me that I've got in my sidebar. It was her hair that got me at first. I'm not sure whether it's cut to form a sort of heart shape around her face or not but I love how it's the perfect cut for her face. I always admire (and am slightly jealous of) people who look good with short hair. Me, I had shortish hair not that long ago but it was a bit of a spur of the moment thing which turned out to be a bad idea. For someone who has a massive kink at the front, along with thick coarse hair that grows outwards from the scalp instead of downwards (think afro when I let it out), it never really sat right. Let's just say I won't be going there again! I guess you have to give everything a go once though, right?