Wednesday 25 January 2012

Outfit | Cool Days



In the midst of revamping/rebuilding my wardrobe to suit the cooler climate in Taipei, which I must say I'm really loving at the moment! Got these shots out of about a million others while out in Zhongxiao Dunhua the other day. I'm not lying when I say it's hard work (for both me and James behind the camera) trying to get a good shot of me! When we have to firstly find a location and background that works where the light is right, and then get me to move and stand in a way that looks somewhat natural, while working with other things like the wind and my hair and my not so natural facial expressions, it becomes quite a complex process by the end of it! 

I mean, people laugh at models but it's actually more than just a job they have, it's a real skill to be able to move and hold your body and I admire them for being able to pull that off so effortlessly. And that's what I like to capture on the streets - not particularly models, but people with great style who are confident and know how to work their style in a natural way.

Wearing Uniqlo shirt, ZARA cardigan, ZARA jeans, Comme Ca Ism scarf, Eastman leather boots.