Thursday 9 February 2012

Outfit | Inverted Lapels



This is the three-tone coat I bought from ZARA. It was another one of those pieces that I'd seen in the shop before but never thought of picking it off the rack until James made me try it on. I love the unique menswear-inspired design - the inverted lapels, structural cut, color tones and the flap pockets at the front give it quite a manly feel while the positioning of the panels create that extra shape, line and length which is just what I need. Also took my new booties out that I bought from SOGO. Realised that the best way to soften up new leather shoes is to run around all afternoon chasing after people and taking photographs. Blisters aside, they are well and truly worn in (I hope!).

Wearing ZARA coat, Uniqlo shirt, Uniqlo jeans, Eastman boots, leather bag from Taipei.