Saturday 28 April 2012

Sora, Seoul



"During the work, you have to be sure that you haven't left any holes, that you've captured everything, because afterwards it will be too late." - Henri Cartier-Bresson

I hardly ever take candid shots but quite often I photograph people and think to myself immediately after that they (and what they were wearing) looked really good when I first saw them walking along the street and I sometimes wish that I could have captured that moment. So, this time I got a few shots just prior to stopping and asking Sora for her photograph and also while I frantically (as always!) tried to find a background to photograph her against. It was also super windy and I wasn't sure whether the skirt would cooperate or whether I'd find a sheltered enough spot to take the photo. But luckily for me, I found this brick wall (there are a lot of brick walls in Seoul!) and it came out just fine.