Thursday 3 May 2012

Ham Yoona, Seoul


"Just around the corner in every woman's mind, is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her." - Wilhela Cushman 

It's been pretty hot these last few days in Seoul (well, hot for me at least!) and all I can think about while walking around in the sun, is going shopping and buying myself a couple of light summer dresses. I've never been a dresses sort of person and in recent times, changing from one pair of skinny jeans to the next has been about as adventurous as my bottoms have been. But I think that might have to change very quickly cos skirts and dresses seem like the most practical thing to be wearing right now. And when I think ahead to a summer in Tokyo, I don't think it'll be a matter of a choice. Hello hot weather again!