Friday 21 September 2012

Tokyo Fashion Special, Tokyo





I don't normally post details about what people are wearing but I always note them down in case fashion magazines ask for them. And one thing I've noticed over the course of our Tokyo trip, is that I've found myself shooting more and more people wearing fashion. So, here are a few I've put together in this Tokyo Fashion Special.

Also, we're off to Osaka tonight! Taking the overnight bus down there for a quick weekend trip. It'll be my first time in Osaka and I'm just really excited about exploring another city in and it's people. Planning on taking lots of photos (of both street style and everything else), so if you want instant daily updates of what we get up to, you can follow me on any of the following:
Only 1 more week left in Japan :( before we hit up Seoul again. Have a great weekend everyone!