Sunday 25 November 2012

The Week On Instagram @StyleSophomore...

Another fun filled week in Taipei with lots of food, drinks, meeting with friends, assisting James with another fashion shoot, and the usual street style shooting. Some photos from the week...

1) At home, well I actually just got back home from my first Chinese Mandarin lesson when James snapped this!, 2) Stay Real shop sign in East district, 3) Our little workspace at home, 4) Found one of my old stickers in East district. 

1) Dinner at a Japanese Izakaya style restaurant, 2) Pre-dinner Apple Martini at T.G.I Fridays, 3) Ice cream, cotton candy & espresso at Cafe Alley, 4) Oreo smoothie, Americano at Cafe Alley.

Me being test shot for James before another fashion shoot. 

Shooting in action! At the Shih Chien University library basement doing a shoot, this time with a cool Taiwanese designer eve_y_chen.  

I realized while looking through my Instagram that the majority of photos I post are food or drink-related! So if you like food photos or if you just live for food like I do, then follow me on Instagram @StyleSophomore. Hope you've all had a great Sunday!