Wednesday 26 December 2012

Happy Holidays!

As 2012 comes to an end, it's time to reflect on what has been an amazing (and somewhat surreal) year for us. With time spent living in Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul, I have so many great memories of our time in each city. From spending a stinkin' hot summer riding our bikes around the streets of Tokyo, to attending our very first Seoul Fashion Week in South Korea, to finally trying Din Tai Fung in Taipei (I can't believe it took 5 trips before I did this!), to spending our first Christmas in Tokyo (and my first Christmas in Winter), plus so much more... it has truly been a year to remember. I've met some amazing people along the way who have become friends, eaten some amazing food and taken some street style photographs that I really really do love. So, here's a look back at 2012 with 20 of my favorite photos from the year. Happy holidays and wishing you all the best for 2013!