1), 2) & 3) Winter leaves and afternoon sunshine in Aoyama, Tokyo
4) One of my stickers on a post outside A.P.C in Harajuku
5) Pretty flowers and frosted plants outside the flower shop in Harajuku
6) Fresh produce at the weekend farmers market in Aoyama
7) The steep-ish stairs up to our house
8) At home with my cozy American Eagle beanie
9) My shadow out and about looking for people to shoot. I've been walking around with my camera out (instead of in a bag) and this shows just how big it is!
10) Sometimes I walk around but sometimes I also just like to find a sunny warm spot to stand and people-watch.
For instant updates on the things I see, eat, or do in between street style shooting, follow me on Instagram @stylesophomore. Or you can click here to bring up my Instagram on your computer :)