Thursday 3 January 2013

Harajuku Nights, Tokyo

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2013! This year is going to be another huge year of travel and photography for me and one of my goals is to ramp up the content on Style Sophomore to bring you more street style photos from around Asia, but also more photos of street scenes and happenings in the places we visit. 

Towards the end of 2012, I started to explore a little more about photography and that exploring started with taking out the tripod at about 11pm and doing these long exposure shots around the back streets of Harajuku in Tokyo. I love to capture the real essence of a place and share the things that I picture in my head whenever I think about a city - the sorts of things I see and soak up on a daily basis while living there. I'll have many more photos to come from all the cities I visit so I hope you enjoy them and I hope it inspires you a little to get out there and travel and explore too!