Sunday 10 February 2013

Style Sophomore on Instagram @stylesophomore

I still love Instagram as it's such an easy way to keep in touch and requires little effort and little words. Here are a few photos from my account of our time in Taipei so far. A good chunk of my Instagram is made up of food photos, it's what I love the most whether it's cooking and eating at home or exploring new cafes and restaurants! But you'll also find my daily street style posts, random snapshots of things I see on the streets, our crazy antics and everything in between. Captions are below.

Also, happy Chinese new year to everyone! Wishing you all a happy and prosperous year ahead :)












1) Our favourite cafe at the moment is Agnes b. L.P.G in East District. Have been there twice already in the last week!
2) Oreo thickshake at Alleycat's Pizza in Huashan Creative Park. So thick and creamy and my favorite flavour of thick shake.
3) New 3.1 phillip lim boots from Lane Crawford. I wish online shopping wasn't so easy (and addictive!)
4) Street style photos from Style Sophomore are also posted daily on my Instagram :)
5) Coco bubble tea shop - we have tried so many different bubble tea shops in Taipei and Coco is our favorite. Always get the passionfruit green tea with coconut jelly and pearls!
6) I've seen this queue for these red bean pancakes every time we live in Taipei and we finally gave it a try. Pretty good and packed full of red beans!
7) Mixed seafood pizza at Alleycat's Pizza.
8) Scoping out a place (in a derelict area of Taipei!) for a photo shoot and party.
9) The place we went to had lots of pretty cool graffitied walls.
10) Including this one - remember that in this world "you" are top!!!

For instant updates on the things I see, eat, or do in between street style shooting, follow me on Instagram @stylesophomore. Or you can click here to bring up my Instagram on your computer :)