Monday 4 March 2013

The Week On Instagram @StyleSophomore...












1) Brunch set at Faramita Cafe in Dazhi
2) Details, Uniqlo knit, Zara scarf, Rebecca Minkoff bag, American Eagle jeans, Anne Klein boots
3) Green tea with a salted milk foam at Lattea. This kept me awake ALL night!
4) A cute little screen printed makeup purse made by my friend Gill. It's the perfect size for carrying my MAC make up
5) Editing food photos of cute french pastries at Patisserie La Douceur for a Cafe review
6) Home cooking, the closest thing I can make to a roast meal without having an oven. Lemon, garlic, rosemary chicken with caramelized eggplant, carrots and cherry tomatoes
7) In the changing room of Mango trying on cozy knits
8) Boy and girl burritos from Juanita for our Sunday lunch
9) I realised that I have never had a "proper" burrito (one with rice and beans and all the other good stuff) until this one. It was so delicious!
10) Behind the scenes of the La Mode Outre x Tomboy trench coat collection shoot. James shooting Benny in East District at night
11) And lastly... Chocolate!!! Really into dark chocolate lately and loving it so much :)